Terms & Conditions
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily
download one copy of the materials (information or software) on
Compufix Professionals, Inc.'s web site for personal, non-commercial
transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a
transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Compufix Professionals, Inc.'s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Compufix Professionals, Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Compufix Professionals, Inc.'s web site are provided "as is". Compufix Professionals, Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Compufix Professionals, Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. FAILURE TO PAY AND/OR COMPLY WITH FEE SCHEDULE SET FORTH
Compufix Professionals Web Design Services and/or related internet services provided by Compufix Professionals, may temporarily and/or permanently deny service or terminate any Agreement upon the failure of client and/or customer and/or subscriber to pay charges when due. Such termination or denial will not relieve client and/or customer and/or subscriber of responsibility for the payment of all accrued charges, plus reasonable interest and any collection fees. Compufix Professionals, Inc. reserves the right to deny and/or discontinue service for any company that does not comply with the payment schedule set forth by Compufix Professionals, Inc.
5. Refunds and disputes
All payments to Compufix Professionals Web Design and/or any Internet related service we have provided and/or "setup" is non-refundable after 30 days. Any domain name related purchase is non-refundable at any time. This includes the one time setup fee and subsequent charges regardless of usage. All overcharges or billing disputes must be reported within 30 days of the time the dispute occurred. If there is an outstanding balance and or credit due a contract customer and/or subscriber; a internet related service may be provided as a "credit" under the discretion of Compufix Professionals, Inc. Management. If for any reason a "non" contracted client decides to switch to another web hosting company and there is any outstanding credit or outstanding unused balance and/or portion of web hosting services, you as the customer will forfeit any outstanding balance, credit and/or service since there is no contract for provided service. All billing by Compufix Professionals, Inc. is performed on a quarterly basis regardless of contract and/or no contract. Only contract based clients will receive a credit of internet related service for any unused portion of their web hosting services providing there is a quarterly and/or annual contract in place.
6. SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION SERVICES
All SEO and/or search engine ranking services are performed exclusively by GPM & Compufix Professionals. Contract and/or Non-Contractual clients agree to exclusively use the search engine optimization services of GPM & Compufix Professionals exclusively without interference and/or interruption, during and while search engine optimization services of initial search engine optimization services are being performed and/or seo maintenance is being performed by GPM and/or Compufix Professionals, Inc. Any 3rd party hired to perform the same search engine optimization services is considered a conflict of interest. Any 3rd party hired and/or employment of a second internet marketing company for the purposes of search engine optimization or search engine rankings or search engine internet marketing is in effect executing and violating terms of service of GPM and Compufix Professionals, Inc. Employment of third-party SEO services during the terms of service with GPM, Inc & Compufix Professionals, without notification and expressed written approval, contravenes the terms of service and voids any and all SEO agreements and/or SEO Contracts and therefore violates the Terms of Service Agreement. All guarantees or refunds are forfeited by virtue of terms of service violation. All remaining services such as web hosting will remain in effect at the sole discretion of Compufix Professionals, Inc.
In no event shall Compufix Professionals, Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Compufix Professionals, Inc.'s Internet site, even if Compufix Professionals, Inc. or a Compufix Professionals, Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
8. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Compufix Professionals, Inc.'s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Compufix Professionals, Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Compufix Professionals, Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Compufix Professionals, Inc. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Compufix Professionals, Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Compufix Professionals, Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
11. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Compufix Professionals, Inc.'s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Colorado without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.